Zonavivienda Property Buy and Sell Marketplace Application
Zonavivienda is a real estate iOS app that enables people to buy, sell & rent properties. This application has one front-end user who can act as a buyer or a seller with his registered account. In addition, you can list your own property on the application as a seller.
The client wanted the Zonavivienda application to support three kinds of users, including the property buyers, sellers, and the admin with different level of access. The application should allow the users to search properties according to your preferred locations for buying or renting purposes.
Proposition & Solutions
Endive Software developed a user-friendly and feature-rich Real Estate buy and sell marketplace for the client. Following are the various features of the Zonavivienda application:
- The app allows the users to search properties for buying or for rent based on their current or preferred locations.
- The users can also register as sellers and can enlist their property for sale or for rent on the application along with its images, price and various other details.
- Users can connect with the sellers on chat and request an inquiry, or book the property for a manual visit.
- Users can add their valuable reviews and ratings
- Sellers has a dashboard to manage the profile & listings, payment preferences, check listing performance on the number of visitors (impressions), availability status, etc.
Results & Benefits
The feature-rich app was given a user-friendly interface that helped it gain a great number of property seekers and sellers. Below are the key benefits that we as a professional iPhone app development company provided the client:
- Our expert business analysts helped the client to define the actual project scope of the application for its success.
- The iOS app developers at Endive worked in coordination with the app designers to give the application a purely engaging user experience for the property seekers.
- The app was able to find a recognized position in the App Store and gain a significant number of initial users.
- The client was completely satisfied with what the final application has turned out to be and the app was also made on the Android platform.
Technologies & Development Environment
iPhone App - Swift, iPhone SDK and Android App – Java, SDK, Android Studio