Lingoo Ninja is a web application platform for the students from 41 countries to pursue “Peer to Peer”? language immersion courses by connecting with the host families from the Republic of Ireland & Northern Ireland registered on the web portal.
The Lingoo Ninja web portal was required to feature a simple yet feature-rich design that could allow the host families to easily register themselves and upload their accommodation details on the portal. With this, the client wanted that the students could also connect with the host families on the portal through a chat box.
Proposition & Solutions
Endive Software integrated the web portal with an interactive design giving different level access to three kinds of users that include the students, host families, and the admin. The various features of our solution are:
- Students can search the host families based on their location, size, facilities, and other preferences.
- Host families can list the various details of their accommodation facility, including price, images and other details for the students to see.
- Host families can also search for various students who have applied for the English language immersion course.
- The Admin has a complete access over the content, users, and inquiry requests from the backend panel.
Results & Benefits
Endive Software accurately brought the clientâ€™s concept into reality with a purely effective “Peer to Peer”? language immersion website at an affordable price. The various benefits that we as a web development service provider presented the client with:
- Endive delivered the project well within the timeline constraints, allowing the client to comfortably process the launch schedule.
- Our web developers created an intuitive backend panel for the client to easily manage the content, users, and inquiry requests on the website.
- The Lingoo Ninja website solution witnesses a successful launch and started earning my business with valuable leads and direct revenues.
Technologies & Development Environment
Laravel,PHP, jQuery, MySQL, CSS3, HTML5, Bootstrap