color Day Android app allows the users to get the latest updates of the color Day Festival held each summer in Greece. The application further helps the users to edit their images with the colorful Holi effect integrated to the app and post them on social media pages directly.
The client wanted a realistic filter like Holi Color effect on the face of the user. Load balancing was the issue because there are around 5000+ users registered to the application and updating images frequently through the app. The solution had to be delivered within 2 weeks, which was a challenge. But we were able to successfully deliver the proposed solution before the deadline
Proposition & Solutions
Endive Software integrated the color Day app with a realistic image filter and was able to engage the users with its amazing customization support. The various features of color Day app solution include:
- color Day application allows the users to remain updated with the latest news of the color Day Festival.
- The application has an event and countdowns section that allows the users to get updated with the latest events and countdowns added to the color Day Festival. These will be regularly updated by the admin.
- The application allows easy user registration without any membership fee.
- The application has a realistic Instagram type filter, which allows the users to edit their pictures using the effects and filters and post them on the color Day Festival page to be a part of the best click competition organized by the client.
- The application has a backend admin panel, which allows the client to intuitively manage the content, users and other data on the application.
Results & Benefits
The client was delighted with our agile development process and the high-quality of the application that was deployed according to his launch schedule. Following are the benefits that we as an Android app development company ensured the client:
- The client wanted the application to be delivered within 2 weeks, so our Android app developers kick-started the project with great agility to meet the deadline and finally deliver the app solution.
- According to the client’s requirement, the color filter used was customized to feature a realistic effect and user-friendliness.
- The mobile app developers at Endive applied load balancing support for the proper functioning of the application.
- The final application was praised by the user community and it witnessed a great traffic, adding to the business revenue for the client.
- Our QAs applied parallel testing for the application, so as to decrease its time to market without compromising the quality of the application.
Technologies & Development Environment
Java, Android Studio, Instagram-type Filter, SDK