Packers and movers industry has gained popularity over the years. A large number of people uses packers and movers to shift from their residential places. Most of them do it due to employment reasons or for better business opportunities. There is skyrocketing on-demand solutions required to assist this industry. To help these companies in operations, mobile apps have become essential.
The major notion behind packers and movers app development is to assist in shifting activities. Most of these activities include lifting home items and heavy equipment. Each customer has his own requirements. It includes transferring items to other residential places to warehouse units. It depends on the customer, whether they are family or a company.
Here are few of the features that packers and movers app should have to make them effective. These features attract users as well as help in attaining the success of the companies in this industry.
1. The first thing such app should have is effective tracking of the transport vehicles. GPS aided apps help the customers and the companies. It keeps them updated with the current location of transport vehicles and know the expected delivery of items.
2. Another important feature is the promotional offers to be delivered to the users. This helps in knowing the best services which they can avail at a good price. It attracts the user to hire the service when required. These promotional offers assist in brand awareness and increase visibility of the services. Promotional offers help the packers and movers service to get more customers with great ROI.
3. Successful delivery of the goods at the destined location requires proper invoicing. It can be done manually or online. Packer and mover app should enable the service provider to know the status of the transfer of goods. It includes the number of items being transported to the weight of these items. It should also show records of time consumed as well as average distance covered into the bills. It is essential to build a mobile app which assists billing system and helps in generate correct service charges. The users can bill different items and generate online invoices accordingly. This helps in making payment transaction easier and transparent.
4. To move a large quantity of goods, the task can be quite tedious. Hence, it requires proper planning and scheduling of the transfer. An efficient app provides assistance in the planning of the transfer of goods at the right time to a new location. It also helps in collecting authentic proofs before handing over the goods to the customer.
Hence, such app allows the user to fix the date of pick-up and delivery date of the goods. It helps in generating an inventory of all the items that need to be transferred. It provides proper scheduling options to with related date and time which are specific to delivery. Thus it facilitates in easier transferring of goods. It also helps in improving the efficiency of the transfer service.
5. Another key aspect of packers and movers service is fare calculation. A mobile app should help the service in calculating the fare charges. It should also provide information of the number of transport rides taken. It allows the calculation of fares charged by the drivers to deliver the goods to different locations. Using the fare calculator, every associated charge can be factored in to calculate the total charges. It provides insight on estimated distance traveled to allow users to know the charges before taking the service.
6. Other features that such mobile app should include payment options and support services. It should also include time tracker and log book to provide necessary services to the users.
Cost of Development
When it comes to estimating the development cost of mobile app for movers and packers, few factors need to be considered. It includes app complexity as well as dedicated platforms that are required by the app. It also includes the location to use the app like state or country. For different locations, the development charges are different. The developers of various countries charge at different rates.
US-based developers charges between $100 to $300 per hour. East European developers charge between $50 to $200 per hour. Most of the developers based in India charges between $10 to $100 per hour.
Developing a reasonably good app along with various features and coding, the price is calculated by considering various factors. If you are availing the services of India based app development service then following are the charges and breakdowns.
1. Technical documentation requires 30 hours which costs around $1500 to $2000.
2. UI/UX designing requires at least 50 hours which costs around $2500 to $5000.
3. Front-end, as well as Back-end development, requires 400 work hours. It costs around $20000 to $40,000
4.Testing and Bug Fixing requires additional 100 hours which costs around $5000 to $10,000.
Considering the overhead cost of around $10,000 to $20,000, an average movers and packers mobile app can cost around $50,000 for a single platform, whether it is Android or iOS. It is better to hire an app developer who can develop in estimated budget. The over-all price can also vary depending on the choice of platform as well as additional features.
The eCommerce industry has met incredible success in the last few years. Easy checkout, secure payment, luring offers and doorstep…
What do you think ERP stands for & what is it? Well, I have an answer for you here just…
Here we will discuss the role of CRM software and How to build a Web Based CRM Software Or How…
A technology standard for exchanging the data between a source mobile and another mobile device over a short distance wirelessly…
Large enterprises, and banking or financial companies are using this framework to keep their records or database secure. Moreover, this…
Believe on it or not, but Geo-location is present in more than 90% of apps installed on your smartphone that…