Indeed, it is very difficult to compare two or more frameworks, especially when they share the similar functionalities and nature. There are many mobile app development tools or frameworks available in the market that help developers to build impressive applications for all purposes. Moreover, the demand for mobile applications is increasing at a fast pace. And, the increasing number of mobile applications is the reason to go with choose-platform solutions. But, the question arises in the mind that which is the right cross-platform mobile app development framework?
Before discussing the both React Native and Ionic, let’s take a look over the both RN and Ionic.
Specifically, Native applications are built for one platform and it takes advantage of the latest technology such as GPS. For example, iOS apps are written in Swift or Objective-C, whereas Java is used to write native Android apps. On the other hand, C# is used to write the most part for Windows Phone apps.
Let’s dive in to find out which cross-platform mobile app development framework is best for mobile app development:
What Makes Ionic Best For Developers
- Write code once, run on all mobile devices.
- It is wrapped by Cordova and PhoneGap.
- It works on iOS’s UI WebView or Android’s WebView.
An advantage of React Native
- It increases the development speed.
- Developers can reuse existing code to make development faster.
- Easy testing as it automatically tests the code when changes made in the code and directly reflect the result on the mobile screen.
- It uses the React JS library with extensive UI components to enhance the user experience.
- It has many UI components such as modules, buttons, and sliders.