Characteristics of ReactJS
- React JS is View part of MVC architecture. It is meant for rendering the views.
- React JS has DOM that is, document object model. It is a viewing agreement on different data inputs and outputs. The Virtual DOM of React is faster than traditional refresh model. It is due to the reason that virtual DOM refreshes just a few parts of the page. Facebook wanted to reduce their build-time. Partial DOM refresh came out as the solution. It increases performance as well as faster programming.
- React JS render the pages completely. Right from the server to the browser. This improves the SEO of the web apps.
It is a framework to build native applications using JS. React Native compiles all the native app components. It makes it possible to create a native mobile app.
Characteristics of React Native
- It comes with Native Modules and components. They improve the performance. It renders the code through Web View. It renders a portion of code components with the different native APIs.
- In React Native, you don’t have to develop the same app for iOS and Android. It allows the developer to reuse the given common logic layer.
- It has a component-based structure. It allows developers to easily build an app with a better approach. It is more agile and website approach to app development.
React vs React Native
In ReactJS, React stands for something apart. It is just the base abstraction of React DOM of the given web platform. In React Native, React has a different meaning. It is a base abstraction of React Native.
The syntax, as well as workflow, is similar in both. However, the components are different. This is the main difference between React and React Native.
Let’s summarize React vs React Native.
ReactJS is rendered via Virtual DOM. React Native utilizes native APIs. They are used to render various components on the mobile.
React utilizes HTML. For React Native, you have to familiarize with related syntax. This is another major difference between React and React Native.
Here we have discussed ReactJS vs React Native in detail. These are the major differences between both of them.