Running an online business is now easier than before as there are various ideas out there that you can use to start your own online business or you can bring your traditional business on mobile technology to increase your revenue and clientele all over the world.
With the increasing demand for on-demand apps, more and more startups and companies are coming up every day. Customers are looking for more convenient ways to get many things done sitting at home/office. This has led to the development of on-demand apps.
Here, in this article, we are going to talk about one of the most popular online Marketplace Mobile Applications like LetGo. But before we proceed further let’s acquaint a bit about LetGo.
LetGo is the largest Marketplace mobile application, standing high with 45 million downloads. LetGo is a platform where people can buy and sell old/new products. According to DMR statistics, around 300,000 used items posted daily on LetGo and 100,000 items are purchased.
LetGo App is also expanding its wings across the world. As of now, it is available in more than 25 countries. Most of its users are in the USA and Canada. Besides, it is tested in Asia and Latin America.
Here we are going to discuss the features of Classified App Development like LetGo App that you need to consider while developing your Marketplace app.
User Panel of App Like LetGo
- Flash Screen- Consider this feature to give an impressive look when your users open the app in their device.
- Signup (Google, Facebook, Phone, Email)- Use this feature to make signup hassle-free. This feature will allow users to sign up with ease using Google, Facebook, Phone, and Email.
- Account Verification- To verify user’s account, in this, the user will get a verification link on their mail id that they have provided during the signup. After verifying the mail id, the user will be able to login to the account.
- Login (Email ID and Phone)- Users can log in using mail id and phone number.
- Home Page- In this section, you can consider the following features that the users will get after login into the account- Explore, Chat, Sell/Buy, My Ads, My Account
- Explore– In this section, the user will get the following components-
- Set Your Current Location- A user can set their current location to ease the process of buying.
- Notification Icon- In this section, the user can access notifications that they have received from the app.
- Find Section (Find Products Directly Here)-In this section, a user can find the product by name.
- Browse Products By Categories- A user can browse products by categories such as Property, Computer Hardware, Mobile and more.
- Newly Added Items- Newly added items can be shown on the home page of the app so that the user can access the products directly from there.
- Chat- In this section, an individual as a buyer can chat with the seller.
- Favorites List- Favorite list is a collection of desired products saved by customers to their account. A user can access desired products that they have saved in their favorites list to purchase later.
- My Account- In this section, a user can manage their account, order & billing.
- A User can change the settings like Privacy Setting, Notification Settings, Account Deactivation or logout.
- A user can also go to Help and Support in case if the user needs any help for the application.
- Product Information- In this, users can check product information such as product images, product price, location, year of manufacturing, date of ads posted and more.
- Image Slider
- Product Price
- Posted Location
- Product Details
- Coupon Code- Using this feature, a user can apply coupon code to get the product at the best prices.
- Geolocation- A user can check the seller location through the Geolocation feature.
- Browse Seller Profile- A user can browse the sellers profile and can check whether the seller is verified or not. Buyers can also check the badge provided by the admin and rating & review of the Seller profile.
- Product rating/review- A user can check product rating/review and can also provide reviews and ratings for the same.
- Signup/Login– Admin can get into the app easily to get to know what is running in the app.
- Dashboard– Dashboard should be impressive and easy to use that would help admin to track the statics of the app easily.
- Seller/Customer profiles verification– In this admin can verify the profile of the users.
- Manage sellers/customers– Admin can approve and reject the request of the seller/buyer. Admin can manage the sellers and can also check the status of the product posted by the sellers. Admin can also manage the buyers.
- Manage invites– Admin can manage the new invites whether it is from buyers or sellers.
- Manage rewards– Admin can manage the rewards for the premium sellers.
- Payment– Admin can manage the payment received by the sellers.
- Push notifications– Implement this feature in the admin panel to provide users information about the services or new products added or sold.
- Pre-notification (SMS, Email, Facebook, WhatsApp) – This feature will help admin send notification via SMS, Email, Facebook, WhatsApp.
What A Seller Can Do?
- Login through Unique ID– A seller who wants to sell a used product can get into the app using a unique ID.
- Promote– This feature will allow the seller to promote their ads.
- Maintain Profile– Seller can update their profile- such as contact information, photo, etc.
- Post Ads– In this, the seller can upload the product or make the product listing along with product information.
- Contact– Seller can contact the buyer when the buyer shows interest in the product posted by the seller.
- Stats– Seller can check the statistics on the dashboard as to how many products have been sold and how many are pending.
- In-App Chat– Seller can directly chat with the buyers.
Advanced features that you can implement in your Marketplace application to make it more usable.
- Registration through mobile number and social platforms
- Predictive search
- Product Image Slider
- Cloud storage integration
- CRM integration
- Delivery Status
- Reporting and analytics
- Customer can add products/services in the favorite list
Development Cost of App Like LetGo
Well, the cost of the marketplace app like LetGo depends on the type of functionalities that you want to implement in your app. However, the average cost of the app with basic features may around $15,000 to $25,000, whereas app with advanced features that we just discussed above may cost you around $35,000.
- U.S. based developers: – $100 to $250 per hour
- Eastern Europe based developers: – $100 to $150 per hour
- India based developers: – $10 to $50 per hour