Let’s take a look, which one can be helpful to you among Angular JS, Node JS and React JS.
The technology major Google has introduced Angular JS to the developers back in 2009. The main purpose of it to solve the problems of Single Page Application challenges. The open source client-side web framework drives on some features like data binding, templates, MVC (Model View Controller), directives, dependency injection and testing. Here are some pros and cons of Angular JS:
- Angular JS allows developers to make Single Page Application with ease.
- Angular JS allows developers to write very less code as there is no need to write the separate code.
- It provides data binding to give a rich user experience.
- It uses HTML to define web app’s user interface.
- It provides flexibility for web application development through directives.
- It allows developers to access reusable components.
- Its all development stages are testable.
- Applications are made in Angular JS are not secure.
- Limited routing
- Complex third party integration
- Easy to learn
- Easy in building apps
- Node JS is highly extensible
- It provides 2 ways to scale a Node JS application– Horizontal Scaling and Vertical Scaling.
- Lack of development tools
- Lack of rich library
- Unstable application programming interface
- Developers who use Node JS have to deal with ample nested callbacks.
- Not suitable for large applications
- It allows server-side and client-side rendering.
- It is easy to learn and implement
- Fully component-based architecture.
- SEO effective search engine
- It is a library, not a fully framework
- Very sophisticated view layer.
- Large library
- Several developers dislike JSX React’s documentation