The key to the success of any business is its customer. If the customers are happy and satisfied with the services of the company, it will flourish. A company whose consumer is always growing will keep climbing the ladder of success.
The same is true for Startups; actually, it is more important for them to have a great customer relationship. It should be a priority for them and doing this takes up a lot of time and effort on the startup’s parts.
But in recent time, managing customer relationship has become easy. All thanks to CRM software for startups.
An efficient Customer Relationship Management Software helps a startup to organize crucial data in a single location. It retrieves data from various sources and stores it in a single location. All the data related to consumers are stored on a custom CRM system. Any person can access, track and analyze all interaction that transpired between the company and the customer.
It helps them increase consumer engagement and satisfaction which in turn leads to a higher conversion rate. A study done by Salesforce (leading CRM company) states that the best CRM solutions have the potential of increasing sales by 29%.
So, if you are a startup, you need to integrate CRM software for your business. In this blog, we will learn about the best CRM software for startups.
Statistics That Show The Importance Of CRM
A survey shows that people are willing to spend more on a product that has a CRM system:
Having a mobile CRM solution has improved sales a lot:
Why Makes CRM Software Development Suitable For Startups?
Here are some points to remember when a Startup they invest in CRM software development.
A Startup depends on investment by other firms to grow their business. So, they can’t afford software which is costly. Thus, invest in CRM software for small business that can easily manage consumer data and provide them with the best services.
Startups are usually run by passionate people who may or may not have much technical knowledge. That is why it is essential to opt for a CRM software solution that is simple and easy to use. Otherwise, learning complex software will cost them money and time which they can’t do.
Ask the CRM software developer to create simple, consistent and stable software with minimal issues. A startup’s IT department has a lot of things to deal with; adding issues regarding CRM will not help anyone.
Make sure that the solution is actually helpful for your business. It should provide useful insights about the customer which the business can use for analyzing them. Only, then they can improve their services for better customer experience.
Develop custom CRM software that has the essential feature which you require from such software.
Best CRM software for Startups
Now, that we know what makes CRM software most suitable for startups. Let’s take a look at some of the best CRM solutions available in the market for Startups:
- HubSpot is a leading CRM are currently which lets the sales team quickly start their work without disturbing the rest of the workflow.
- Using HubSpot CRM, you can create a profile of companies contact. Then, the CRM solution will store every detail in an organized manner. The data is in a single dashboard which owners can track. It has data regarding every deal and agents performance.
- HubSpot offers a variety of features and is easy to use. Even in the free plan, it has a lot of features to offer for both startups and small businesses.
- Also, it has powerful automation capabilities. It helps users close deals quickly. Moreover, there are no problems due to human error as there is no documentation.
- HubSpot has a certification for Google and is in partnership with the search giant. That is why CRM integration with numerous applications like Google Chrome, SugarCRM, Base CRM, and others is possible.
It has two plans- paid and free. The features you get with this CRM software are:
- Drag and Drop Communicator
- Integration with Websites
- Email Connections
- Tracking and scheduling
- Integration with social media
- Website Visitors
- CRM Details and so on.
- The best and top CRM solution is Salesforce CRM. It is the best and most used as it provides a wide range of features and allows CRM integration with other Salesforce products.
- Salesforce CRM solution tracks all data consumer interaction and organizes them with customer data. It stores the entire data in one location where you can easily manage it.
Some unique benefits of using Salesforce CRM are:
- Tracking and viewing the entire history, communication, discussion and social mention related to any activity.
- It has a collaboration module that quickly follows deals and researches data.
- With Salesforce, you can increase sales productivity from anywhere. It has a mobile application that runs on Android and iOS and lets user access real-time data through dashboards and custom reports.
- Contact Management
- Lead Generation
- Marketing and Sales Leads
- Workflow Automation
- Social Accounts and Contacts
- Real-Time data analysis
- Another popular and best CRM solution is SugarCRM. It is used by over 5,000 businesses, and its app has more than 7 million downloads. It is great for startups and businesses to handle their sales.
- The reason behind its popularity is the fact that it is highly customizable. Startups and firms can customize this so that it integrates easily with their organization’s workflow.
- It has all the basic and essential features that CRM software must have. But it has one unique feature, and that is- it offers eight personas in its system.
- These personas start with the main administration and end with the support staff. They all work on a single platform and can communicate, pull data from the central location and so on.
The biggest drawback of SugarCRM is that it is not free. It has a free trial, and even the paid version is not cheap. The paid version starts from $40 per month. But the reason for including this in the list is that it has the best customer support which can make a lot of difference.
- Sales Automation
- Sales Forecasting
- Support Automation
- Sugar Exchange
- Cloud or on-premise deployment
- Unlimited Studio Customization
- Advanced Workflow
- Another popular CRM solution is Nimble. It provides startups with simple relationship management to engage old customers and make new ones.
- It has a unique way to monitor and engage your contacts. Also, you can store all your communications, contacts, and data and so on in a simple and easy to use the platform.
- With Nimble CRM, you can access data from popular social media like Facebook and Twitter. After retrieving the data, it automatically links the data to your system.
It doesn’t have a free plan either, but the paid plan starts at $ 9 per month for one user. It is cheap, and you get all the essential and great features.
- Contact Management
- Contact Record in Rich Details
- Importing contacts
- Social Listening and Engagement
- Social Media Search
- Event Scheduling
- One of the best CRM software for small businesses is Insightly. It has more than 50,000 users globally.
- InsightlyCRM is a cloud-based system with an exciting range of features with reasonable pricing.
- CRM solution developed using this can track deliverables, provide a business overview and improve communication with customers amongst others.
- Insightly has mobile apps that work on multiple platforms like Android, iOS, and Kindle. Moreover, it allows integration with third-party apps like Gmail, Evernote, Outlook, MailChimp and MS Office.
- The free plan of this includes- 2 users, 2500 record limit, 10 mass email and other basic features essential to a startup.
- Automatic Backups
- Customer Support 24*7
- Fast Search
- File Sharing
- User Permissions
- Automatic Email Reminders
These are some of the best CRM software for Startups in the market. According to your startup’s need, chose the best CRM solution. But install one, because customers are key to a successful and long-lasting business. And customer relationship management software can help you engage more customers and retain them too.