Each and every business model has its different approach accompanied with the time and budget constraints. Owing to this, it is not possible for every business or company to hire the same sort of services.
It is commonly understood, that bigger the hole in pocket, better the service you are getting. We don't follow the convention, Instead, we have adopted the mutually lucrative engagement model to our business that allows each and every business to shake hand with us and take benefits of the range of expert services.
We have served a huge range of clients with our expert services regardless of their business scale. But unfortunately, Some startups don't get able take benefits of the top end services due to budget constraints. Our engagement model has the scope for every sort of business allowing them to reap out the maximum output of the hired services and maintain the healthy strategic business relations at the same time. .
Fixed Price ModelGet a Quote
- Best for the projects with clearly defined specifications
- Pre-scheduled timeframe at pre defined cost
- Less flexible
- Re-negotiation over the requirement changes
Time and Material ModelGet a Quote
- Best for the project where requirements vary
- Suitable for short term projects
- Highly flexible for changes during development process with optimized cost and time
- Clearly defined outputs
- Pre-negotiated hourly/weekly/fortnightly/monthly billing
- Scope to switch with fixed price model
Dedicated team ModelGet a Quote
- Exclusive approach
- Long term partnership
- Work according your business needs
- Easy integration with client's existing process
- Cost effective resource and flexibility
- Transparent project tracking process
- Dedicated infrastructure